Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Draft #2 9/21/11

     Nature has many extreme living things. I think the most extreme is the Fish. This is because of many reasons. One reason it is extreme is that it has tremendous speed. Also, it has a really cool skin because they can feel vibrations.. Finally I think it is extreme because they sometimes lives far away from us.The Fish is an extreme living thing because they are so hard to catch and I like that!!!!! Just yesterday I caught a fish!!!!Another reason the Fish  is an extreme living thing is because if you try to catch them since they are fast you cant catch them.Finally, the fish is an extreme living thing because they  are a really colorful animal .they can swim so fast because of there strong tail. The other day i saw a fish on the beach.That is why I think fish is an extreme animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment