Monday, May 7, 2012

Draft 1

     I like going to the Wax Museum.

     We went to the Wax Museum. One thing I liked about it is seeing all of the wax figures. Another thing i liked was taking pictures on the desk and where Obama speech was. The last reason I liked it was I always go tricked about if it was real or not. One time I got tricked on the camera flashes.

       I also liked the ZOO.
I liked watching the tigers drink and play.Another thing I liked was almost getting to play tug-o-war with the chimpanzee's . Finally, I liked watching the monkey play with the piece of cloth. The first time I saw the chimpanzee i thought it was cute.

   Finally, I liked going to the creek.

     I liked going to the creek because I got to finding all different animals. Another reason I liked it is I kept on sliping on all of the rocks so it made it harder. Finally, I liked it when my sister and I had a water fight. When we had a water fight and i sliped on a rock when we where doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment