Henry Huggins
By: Beverly Clearly
MI: Today I read about Henry trying to catch worms because he made a deal with his neighbor that one worm is worth one penny. P: Henry had to go to the park at night to catch worms. P: Henry had to convince his mom to let him stay up later than nine to go to the park to catch worms. I: Henry and his parents went to the park at night and they wet the ground and the worms came up. C:That is how I read about Henry catching worms.
Henry tried to convince his mom to let him stay up later than nine to catch worms at the park because he made a deal with his neighbor that one worm is one penny. Then his mom said yes so he had to water the whole park so that the worms could come up to land. Finally he caught 234,678,009 worms. That is what I read today.
No comments:
Post a Comment