Holiday: Happy Halloween!!
(scene # 1), Zoe, Amber, Chloe, Lizzy, Ashley
Zoe: Ok we’ve been trick or treating for hours! And its
getting kind of dark, I need to go home and feed my dogs....
Amber: Wow! You are such a chicken!
Ashley: Well Amber, I don't know the chickens got a point...
Lizzy: Well yeah I agree with Zoe it is sort of spooky.
Chloe: What ever I think that we should go around the neighborhood about three more times and stash up on candy!
Amber: Alright I agree with Chloe we should go around and stash up on candy. If Ashley,Lizzy and Zoe want to go back, that’s fine but I think that there is nothing even close to spooky!
Zoe, Ashley Lizzy: Whatever we just want to go back!!
Chloe: Why to go do our English assignment ? (sarcastic)
Lizzy: Ok yeah that’s why we want to go back we have that English test!?
Amber: Um-mm...Lizzy Chloe was just kidding we don’t have an English assignment it is Saturday!
Ashley: Oh ok, we will go around once but that is it!!
( Chloe and Amber sigh)
To be continued...
|
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Draft 2 Script Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment