Wednesday, November 9, 2011


1.I am thankful for my parents.  When a stranger comes up to me my mom can protect me. They also give me  shelter . The other day I was walking threw the park and my mom was with me and  a stranger came up to me. He almost took me but my mom kicked him. That is why i am thankful for my parents

2. I am thankful for my puppy. She is 4 years old. When I take her for a walk she makes a squeaky noise  and that warns me to look at what she is barking at.  One day  I was walking her she did that noise and I saw a squirrel. That is why I am thankful for my dog

3. I am thankful for my sister because she can help me with my homework.  She can also be nice to me.  The other day I had a ton of homework and she helped me with it. That is why I am thankful for my sister.

 That is why I am thankful for these things!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment