Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wether Draft 1


1.I think cold weather is bad because you can't go to the pool and i really like the pool. I also don't like it because we can't go to the beach cause i like to look at all the animals and go let the fish nibble on my toes. When it is cold it might start to rain and then if i am in my neighborhood like in my friends house witch is in the back loop ( My neighborhood is shaped like an 8) i will have to sprint back to my house.


2.I don't like to sprint beck to the house because i will be exhausted because i just ran to my friends house but after i did that my mom would call on the walky talkey and say.."Julia time to come home it is raining" And then i would go back home.But i also like it because it can snow and then you could catch it with your tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment