I think axolotls are cool because they regenerate. Regeneate means when you lose a part of a body you grow it back for example: If leopard geckos lose their tail it will grow back but just not as pretty. Say a axolotl loses it's arm the arm will grow back. One day i saw an axolotls arm missing.
I also think axolotls are cool because some of them can glow in a UV light. If you put an axolotl under a UV light it will glow. Not all axolotls glow and all axolotls glow the same color green. One time I felt likeI wanted to see an axolotl glow so then i put it under a UV light.
I also think axolotls are cool because some of them can glow in a UV light. If you put an axolotl under a UV light it will glow. Not all axolotls glow and all axolotls glow the same color green. One time I felt likeI wanted to see an axolotl glow so then i put it under a UV light.
Another cool thing about axolotls is when breeding a female it can lay up to 10000 eggs! Thats a lot of eggs. It would be like a bunch of little black dots every where! When an axolotl egg has been an e.g. for one week it will start getting skinnier and skinnier instead of bigger an bigger. Just yesterday I saw a skinny axolotl egg it was really cool. Now you see how Axolotls are amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment