Monday, March 5, 2012

My story, The firast day I came to TESLA

Title : The first day I came to TESLA.


     The first I came here I was nervous it was time to do music with Sarah Kate,Zak and Mr. Randy. We where just getting warmed up and after music it was time for Time 4 learning and when Mrs. Amy said that I was like ummm...... what is that and I went on it and I said oh yeah I know what this is. After that it was brain break and we played...... Silent Speed Monkey!! I liked it because it has monkeys and monkeys
 are my favorite animals are monkeys. After it was time for Time 4 learning again. I did 3 L.A and 4 Math. after the whole day it was time for after school science and we built a Jakob's latter. After that it was time to go home my mom had a big BIG surprise for me in the car and it was a ........ A NEW PUPPY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment