Tuesday, February 26, 2013

5 Paragraph essay

     If I could be anyone for a day I would be Mrs. Ginger. I would want to be her because she is             fashionable, creative and helpful. 

     I would also want to be her because she is fashionable. She is fashionable because every time I see her she's like wearing a skirt or something with jeans and like a candy shirt or something. I also like all of her clothes. One time I saw here at publix with really really cute pants and shirts. That is why she is fashionable.

     I would also like to be her because she is creative. She is really creative to think of all the things she thinks of for art. Another reason is she makes really creative abstract stuff. one time i went to her house and I saw a really cool rainbow E for Emma in her room.

     I would want to be her because she is helpful. She is helpful because when me and Emma couldn't reach something she got it for us. Another reason is because she teaches art and I like making crafts. The other day she helped me with Language arts. That is why she is helpful.

     That is why I think Mrs.Ginger is fashionable, creative and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment