Tuesday, March 12, 2013

science is used in movies in many ways

     Science is used in special effects,visual effects and stunts.


     Stunts are used in many movies. They are made for when someone jumps off a building. Another thing they are used for is when someone gets caught on fire! Just yesterday I watched a movie that had stunts in it.


     Special effects are used in many movies. It is used for green screening. In Matilda the movie she has "magic" powers and the way that they make the things float is there are people is green screen suit and they pick them up. One time I was watching Matilda and I didn't know how she made the things "float".


     Visual effects are used in many movies. It is used for explosions. Also in the movie Matilda, Her dads car blew up. Just yesterday I say my dad watching a movie and I watched some of it and a bank blew up.


   That is How Special effects, visual effects and stunts are used in movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment